The Lifestyle Retreat
Spend 5 days in paradise, transforming your life with one of the most highly sought after peak-performance coaches in the world; acclaimed for his ability to inspire, instill confidence and create dramatic, life-changing results with clients.
Matthew Hussey has been called upon to provide coaching, keynote addresses and seminars for Oxford University, directors of FTSE 100 companies, as well as corporate giants such as Morgan Stanley, Accenture and Proctor and Gamble. He’s received mass media recognition all over the world, including CNN, NBC, BBC. Matthew is now the Resident Love Expert on The Today Show and has a national radio show ‘Love Life’ with iHeartRadio.
Life is short. Far too short to work without purpose; to coast in our relationships; to get stuck in routine without ever asking ourselves the question of what we really want in life. Too many people are busy, too few are fulfilled. How often do you step away from your packed and stressful routine to look at the things you are doing and the direction you are taking?
The Lifestyle Retreat is the chance to truly rejuvenate, get perspective, and design a blueprint for your life.
Occurring only a few times a year in the most luxurious locations around the globe, Matthew reserves this programme for life’s truly exceptional people. People who are committed to living extraordinary lives that most people couldn’t dream of. Away from the packed out seminar rooms on his Matthew Hussey Live tour, this is a completely immersive experience, tailored to dramatically increasing your success, whilst restoring true balance in every aspect of your life.
This is the ultimate gift you can give to yourself. If you know there’s another level for you, and you want the tools to get there, we invite you to be part of this life changing experience.
“Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around”
THE LIFESTYLE RETREAT
Florida – May 30th – June 3rd 2016
San Diego – August 23th – 27th 2016
The three stages of the life transformation week summarised:
1. Awareness and mindset – Understanding where the gaps are in your life
2. Realisations, breakthrough and blueprint – Eliminate what’s been holding you back and design the life you always wanted
3. Integrating and ingraining – Formulate your tailored plan, and learn the keys to sticking to it long term
You will be looking at your life NOW – how you live day to day, and tracking these things for use at the actual retreat. Everything from:
Daily Diary – We look at how you spend your time hour by hour and whether you are focusing on the right things in life. Busy does not equal productive! Here is where we get smart about ‘what’ you spend your time doing. We also get you to create a food diary so that we can help you with your energy levels and your body in general.
Emotional Diary – We look at the emotions you experience frequently, and what triggers them. Thought processes and situations that cause feelings. TRIGGERS for EMOTIONS. Once we have these we really begin to understand the forces behind your emotions and so that you can change them rapidly.
Notice Board – Here you write down what you notice about your life. I.e. What you’d like to change, the direction you are going in long term, the people around you, the way your life is structured. This is essential in looking at what you want to change/progress in your life.
And all this happens before you even arrive!
Here is the actual breakdown of the 5 days of the Retreat, and some of what is going to be covered each and every day:
Day 01: Direction
- Values – Internal Compass
- Who were you, who are you, who are you becoming
- Re-thinking everything you know about your life and your script
- Is this script one you still want to follow
- What do you want? (Not what you’ve been told you want, what do you really want?)
- Where do you want to end up? (In every corner of your life)
- For every aspect of life
- Big goals / Little goals
- Life checklist
Plan (Strategy & Rituals) & Immediate Commitment (Action)
Day 02: Drive (Now or never / Raising the stakes)
- Understanding what drives you
- Your emotional buttons (Emotions that drive you) – Emotional fuel and intensity – Consistent triggers, knowing how to regularly push your buttons
- Emotional Buttons – Knowing what games to play with yourself
- Dealing with challenges and obstacles along the way and not being deterred. — Roadblocks (Persistence) Relentless
- Time / Death
- Alignment of internal signals
Day 03: Environment
- Building a dream team
- Life admin – clearing the clutter and seeding of do it now
- Your workspace & living space
- Lifestyle design
- Time management
Day 04: People
- Understanding peoples motives
- Knowing the core drivers (acceptance, importance etc)
- Identities (Web of identities)
- Impact – Selling yourself
- Communication – Conversation & Non-Verbal Communication
Day 05: Self-worth & Confidence
- Three layers of confidence
- Knowing how to build your self-worth
- Letting go
- Knowing how to treat yourself
- Internal versus external confidence – Past pain, Present Panic, Future Worry
- What beliefs are holding you back
- Risk Comfort Model
- Final Roadmap Consolidation – Short term strategy versus long term vision
Final Night: Celebration!
So, it doesn’t get any easier than this! This is about spending one week to sort your life out forever!
This is Momentum at it’s finest – keeping you on track, breaking through barriers and creating AND IMPLEMENTING INTO ACTION your new life and dreams.
This is the epitome of hands-on personal development training.
Listen to what people are saying about the retreat:
*Results not typical
I just wanted to give you a big thank you for everything and give you an update since the retreat and the mentoring program as my life has never quite been the same since I went on it.
I actually can’t believe all the things I have achieved since the retreat and I got mentored. The way I live life now is so different from before.
I have been doing many things which I never thought were possible in the short time since the retreat, like stand up in a crowded room of 30 to 40 people and give an impromptu speech. The chances of getting me to do that before the retreat was zero.
Just by stretching myself a little bit further, I have made whole new social circles of friends and I am not just talking about one or two people I am talking about whole new groups of people.
It is quite amazing how different my life has become, in such a short space of time and I am only giving you the significantly shortened down version. There are too many things to list here.
I have to say these days I live so far out of my comfort zone, I have no idea how I ever got stuck in one and why I would ever want to go back in one.
The most amazing thing is, this is only the beginning and I can’t wait to see what the next chapter is like.
At the end of the retreat you told me I was ‘now dangerous’ and I think you are right.
I will keep you updated.:)
*Results not typical
We are pleased to be of assistance, so if you have any questions, comments or would like to inquire about reserving your place, fill out your details below.
If you would like to know more about the Lifestyle Retreat, please fill in the form below and a member of our team will get in touch shortly: